What is your idea of a well-rounded life? Mine is simple – living life fully, without any limitations!
American Express encourages the same ideology, living life without limitations. Hence, the newly launched Platinum Card comes with no pre-set spending limit! The iconic Platinum Card is specially created for today’s global travellers who look for exclusive access, unique experiences and best-in-class service whether they’re traveling across the globe or in their home city. And it doesn’t hurt that the new card is the first metal charge card in the market! Super sleek and just the elegant touch our wallets needed!
Actor-director Farhan Akhtar was in town to launch the new metal Platinum Card with Manoj Adlakha, CEO – American Express India. American Express Cardmembers had an exhilarating evening as Farhan participated in an interactive session, shaking a leg on the popular song “Senorita” and answering audience questions on his life experiences and movies. His humour and dancing skills supported with the right amount of sophistication makes him the perfect personality to represent AMEX in my opinion. He has travelled the world and his traveller persona from the movie ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara” still reflects in his charming smile.
American Express redefines Premium with the new Platinum Card…
Now get more rewards and value doing the things you love!
- Powered with greater value, experiences and service offerings
- Tailored to enable and enhance lifestyle needs of affluent customers
- Powerful benefits include access to exclusively curated travel & hospitality partnerships, concierge services and by-invitation events
- In addition to the enhanced benefits, American Express has introduced a new, sleek metal Card design in stainless steel
American Express has redesigned the Platinum Card to give Cardmembers a complete range of benefits they can rely on at every step of their lifestyle and travel journey.
- No pre-set spending limit on the card, which opens up a range of choices for Card members
- 3X Membership Rewards on overseas spends: Card members will receive 3X Membership Rewards points for all overseas spends, making travel and shopping an even more rewarding experience
- Expansion of the Global Lounge Collection: Platinum Card members have access to the growing Global Lounge Collection that includes 1100+ airport lounges in more than 500 cities across 120 countries. These include 9 Centurion Lounges in New York, Hong Kong, Dallas, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Houston, Miami and Las Vegas.
- More Global Events: American Express is expanding its By Invitation Only® program to include more Card Member experiences in top destinations around the world
- Continued value at Fine Hotels and Resorts: Unique Platinum privileges at Fine Hotels & Resorts’ roster of over 1100 iconic properties worldwide, offering benefits such as complimentary breakfast, F&B/ spa amenity, guaranteed late check out, complimentary upgrade – on every booking/ stay
- AmexWellness – American Express has also recently launched its holistic wellness offering, so
- Rejuvenate as you balance work and life with best-in-class offers at leading spas and hotels
- Avail exclusive offers at leading fitness establishments and gyms
- Experience the powerful backing of American Express at India’s leading hospitals and healthcare facilities
Eligible Card members can apply for the Platinum Card – it is available at an annual free of INR 60,000 (+taxes). Just in case you think the fee is steep, I must share that the value of benefits exceeds Rs. 2 lakhs a year, and will only increase with more frequent card usage. That means – more travel, more shopping, more value and more memories! Oh, and you also get 4 complimentary supplementary cards with the card.